Get in touch
What we do:
Hello my name is Robyn, and I am a mature and reliable lady, with a wide range of experience which includes working with horses and other animal care, teaching horse riding to children with special needs, and working with young adults at a special needs college.
I wear hearing aids and have a good understanding of the frustrations caused by communication difficulties, with a particular ability to work with children or young adults who are non-verbal or who have little speech.
I offer a wide range of home help and personal assistant services which include:
- Respite care for families and children and young adults with ASD conditions and similar additional needs.
- Garden tidying, weeding, tip runs and lawn mowing.
- Odd jobs around the house with simple DIY and flat pack assembly
- Help with basic computer skills, general paperwork, emails, typing, editing, proof reading and printing
- Transport with driving to appointments, clubs, shopping and social events.
- Horse care – help with bringing in, turning out, mucking out, and lunging. I can also help with horse clipping, show prep and grooming at competitions
- Other animal care – I can care for most other animals on a regular basis or for holiday or sickness cover and I can offer holiday or sickness cover for smallholders. I also offer a dog walking service and can help with home and vet visits.
I am fully insured and own my own car, and am able to travel within around 15 mile of my base in Langport, Somerset. I am also DBS Enhanced checked, and references are available.
I take a very flexible and personalised approach, whether it is working with you in your own home, or out on visits, clubs, walks, swimming etc.
Please do get in touch to see if I can help you.