Get in touchOur website
What we do:
Hello my name is Paul Doyle and I am a micro provider based in Bridgwater.
I specialise in providing support for children and adults with learning disabilities.
I’m experienced in working with people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, severe learning disabilities and people on the autistic spectrum.
- help with your shopping, cleaning, and cooking,
- help to enable you to take part in social and leisure activities,
- be someone to have a cup of tea and chat with occasionally,
- accompany you to social events, for example visiting the theatre, cinema, museums, pubs/bars,
- assist you with correspondence, paperwork or your finances.
I operate in the Bridgwater area, Cannington and Combwich. I’m fully insured, have an enhanced DBS and references.